Sunday, November 28, 2010

Codigo De Activacion Mount & Blade: Warband

The second artist Camus, Discourses of Sweden


"Personally , I can not live without my art. But I never place art above all. If you need me on the contrary, the thing that separates me from anyone and allows me to live, as they are, with everyone. In my eyes, art is not a solitary joy. It 's a way to excite the greatest number of men offering privileged picture of common joys and sufferings. Obliges the artist not to isolate itself, it defers to the more humble and universal truth. And the one who often has chosen for itself the fate of artist because she felt different, soon learns that not nourish his art, and its difference, confessing that his similarity to all.
The artist is forged in this ongoing back and forth between self and others, halfway to the beauty that can not avoid and the community to which they can not tear. E ' because the real artists do not despise anything; undertake to understand rather than judge. And, if a party must take in this world, can only be to a society where, according to the great words of Nietzsche, not the judge will rule over, but the creator, whether material or intellectual .


Albert Camus , Discours de Suède ,
Editions Gallimard , 1958 (my translation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment